NewJack’s Guide to The Big House by Bruce Reilly
- Writer seeking agent / publisher wanting manuscript on crime, punishment, and love.
- What if we all had a Ferguson prosecutor?
- What If We All Had A Ferguson Prosecutor?
- Lawsuit challenging Pennsylvania’s “Mumia Gag Order” overlooks copyright protection
- Dropping the “F-Bomb” on Politicians: The Problem of Felon Disenfranchisement
Top Posts & Pages
- So You Want To Be A Prosecutor? 6 Rules to get started.
- A Former Prisoner's View: "Orange is the New Black"
- California Prisoners on Lockdown in Mississippi
- Who is Unprison?
- The Myth of Prison Slave Labor Camps in the U.S.
- Fed Court Rules on Racist Crack Law- SCOTUS on Deck
- The Feds vs. The States: Supreme Court must decide Death Penalty Fight
- What They Don't Tell You About NYC Crime Data
- Part Three: Comparing the Precincts- Is Crime Reduced by Stop-and-Frisk?
- The Lowdown on Accidental Racism
- Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom upi.com/3742486 2 days ago
- @slangincrack This picture aint from BMore. Its from Pakistan. 3 days ago
- RT @JamesFTInternet: Just a reminder for those following #BaltimoreRiots #BaltimoreUprising Please use the proper designations http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @Shugnice: Baby this ain't nothing but the truth. #BaltimoreUprising http://t.co/99ysB1iGAl 4 days ago
- RT @UncleRUSH: Gov. Cuomo must issue an executive order for special prosecutors in cases where police are accused of wrong doing. http://t.… 4 days ago
- Actions Arts Commentary Copyright Courts Death Penalty Drug Policy Education Employment Free Speech Housing Innocence Legislation Mental Health Movement Building Police Political Prisoners Politics Prison Conditions prison economics Prisoner Health Private Prison Race Rehabilitation SCOTUS Sports Uncategorized Voting Rights
Unprison by Bruce Reilly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.Unprison.com.
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
Author Archives: Bruce Reilly
Some of you have read my posts on the criminal justice system for years, while others may be just discovering my work. Hopefully you have found my commentary insightful, perhaps useful, and whether you agree with my conclusions or not: … Continue reading
Every indicted person in St. Louis county should file a motion to dismiss their charges, citing “Equal Protection,” because they want the same grand jury treatment that Darren Wilson received from McCulloch. Continue reading
The Pennsylvania legislature unanimously passed a bill, the “Revictimization Relief Act,” in the wake of Mumia Abu-Jamal’s commencement speech delivered at Goddard College. The rationale for the bill is to suppress conduct that would cause “mental anguish” for victims of … Continue reading
The Washington Post recently brought up the important annual awareness of roughly 6 million people denied voting rights due to a felony conviction. Unfortunately, they are mistaken to sum up the problem as a “disproportionate effect on blacks.” Indeed any … Continue reading
Four years ago, a few activists had a great idea: A 170 mile bike ride fundraiser that brings attention to the distance families travel, from New Orleans to the Louisiana State Penitentiary. “NOLA to Angola” has since raised tens of … Continue reading
Public figures occasionally provide us with an opportunity to engage in issues that touch us all. The NFL is the most watched television show in America, generating billions of dollars, heroic moments, and an entire subculture of interest. Now they … Continue reading